Monday, December 6, 2010

Waiting

Right now we are waiting.

Waiting to hear back from an organization we might possibly work with, waiting on what God will do next, waiting on a means, waiting on the next step. Sometimes, I feel as though we are waiting to wait! All this and it's only been a few months since this has started...

My concern is that we will grow weary and loose our passion for the Irish. We know this is where God is calling us and that He both can and will sustain us, but I am desperate not to stray from Him in any capacity. Pray that we will remain faithful, true, patient, and passionate!

Psalm 25:5, 21
Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; I wait for You all day long....May integrity and uprightness keep me, for I wait for You.


Psalm 27:14
Wait for the LORD; be courageous and let your heart be strong. Wait for the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment