Thursday, May 16, 2013

God Moments

I can not tell you how terrified, encouraged, excited, doubtful, hopeful, adrenaline rushed, and any other extreme high/low emotion you can think of we have been in the last few weeks.

It's a RIDE!

Something I read - or someone said - recently has really stuck with me: It's the moments we are the lowest that Hope shines the brightest. How true this is! I believe in the power of Christ and His resurrection,   His ability to heal, comfort, provide, encourage, and just love. I truly do. But it never ceases to amaze me when those pinpointed moments come. It's just so beautiful.

This week has had several of those moments already. We've had cards mailed, calls made, connections given, Scripture supplied, prayers lifted, and those special #'s or verses brought up at just the perfect time. We are humbled and blessed.

I know I say this over and over, but this is truly our ministry: Yours and ours. We can't do it without you. That is the way God has told us to go. We are to rely on the provision of our brothers and sisters - our fellow workers for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.




OK, I know that was a lot of clicking options. But I hope you picked one!
Thank you dear ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment