Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bumps, Turns, & Forks

One thing I will never be able to claim, is that living life fully for the Lord is dull...

We've had the most surreal month:
First, Ireland is becoming more and more a reality to us mentally. We can't explain why, but Tennessee is feeling more like a temporary place, and that going to Dublin will be getting home. There have been numerous things in the last few weeks that have created this for the whole family. All I can say is that the Lord is weaning us. :)

Second, I (Tiffany) had gallbladder surgery almost two weeks ago after a month long gallbladder attack. Though I was very grateful to get rid of it, recovery has been much more difficult than I imagined. I knew from previous surgeries that my body doesn't handle anesthesia very well, but this time has been particularly rough. I've been dizzy and nauseous the whole time unless wearing a patch which then gives me double vision. On top of that, I've developed a very bad cold and double ear infection, and the medicine they are giving me to fight it, yes....makes me sick to my stomach. This is one of those times that I can rest assured that  Christ is my victor, because it sure feels like a no win situation!

Finally, Our Ministry Partner Development (MPD), has really suffered this month. (Though I have to say every time I see that well used acronym, I think it means Multiple Personality Disorder....that works well here too! ;-) )We've not been able to meet with many people and share about our calling to Ireland. This is where you can really help:

  • Have we had a chance to share with you?? If yes, great!! Pray for God to lay someone you know on your heart that we can connect with. Remember, you are the only link we have with them! 
  • Do you not know enough about what we will be doing? Let me know! I'd love to send you a packet of information for you to pray over. We can then meet and see in what areas God would have you partner with us.
  • Afraid to ask for more info because you can't give financially?? God already knows who will join with us and in what capacity. We just want to share about what we will be doing in Ireland with you. No pressure :) You really may just be the link to someone else God has planned, or may be one of our most ardent prayer warriors. Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment