Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's funny... 
This year as I see all the amazingly gaudy and green St. Patrick Day's paraphernalia for sale, I've noticed a strange sensation. I'm giddy!  At first I thought is was like when you are excited about Christmas, a birthday, or a special vacation, but that didn't quite capture the feeling. Then I knew! It was like when your engaged and everything that reminds you about your betrothed makes you giggle and tell perfect strangers all about him. I feel just like that! :)

This St. Paddy's Day has me in a pre-"wedding" tizzy. And I'm lovin' it!

Enjoy this adorable version of the story of St. Patrick. It's too cute!



AND...if you've always wanted to be of the Irish culture, but never quite knew how....Might you consider supporting us?!?!? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment